- What is the minimum qualification to be a Early Childhood Educator?
+2 / 12 years of Formal School Education
- What is the duration of the course?
It varies from 6 months to one year depending upon the number of hours of training
- Is it a Regular classroom program on weekdays or can I do on Weekends?
You have both the option availableA
- Can I do the course online?
Yes You can!
- Does it help me to find a job?
Yes very much . The program makes you industry ready. On successful completion of the program you will be able to find a job in the early Childhood education space .
- What is the salary package one can get after the training?
It depends on the type of the school that you would like to join. However the package starts from 2 lakhs per annum to 6 lakhs per annum.
- Will I get any assistance in placement by the Academy?
SAM’S is known for its outstanding placement assistance . Get trained Get placed is our motto. Minimum 3 interviews would be provided post completion of the course. You have numerous opportunities in the Teaching community.
- What should one look for before enrolling to the program?
Talk to people who have completed their program , do your research about the Institute , check on reliable reviews, compare the different available programs etc.
- What are the benefits of having the MTT certificate?
There are various benefits .It enables you to rebuild your career in the area of Education. It helps you to homeschool your child , it empowers you to start your own Montessori House of Children
- How can I home-school my child with the help of this program ?
The program offers you a great bunch of home-schooling tools and ideas. You can scale down most of the Montessori concepts to home environment and you will be able to lay a strong foundation for all future learning of your child.
- Will my child be able to join a non Montessori school post learning Montessori at home?
Yes . Its your choice either to continue with elementary Montessori or regular ICSE/CBSC/ State /IB syllabus etc…