Advanced Diploma in Montessori
The Montessori Method of education, developed by Maria Montessori, is a child – centred educational approach based on scientific observations of children from birth to adulthood. In Montessori classrooms children make creative choices in their learning, while the classroom and the teacher offer age- appropriate activities to guide the process. In a typical Montessori classroom children work in groups and individually to discover and explore knowledge of the world and to develop their maximum potential. Montessori teacher training program supports the teaching of children from birth to middle school.
Sam s advanced diploma offers the complete Montessori philosophy in great detail to educate children 2-6 years. A comprehensive program tutors all the six areas of the Montessori classroom through extensive theory and practical modules. Extends hands on experience with the wide range of Montessori material -Upskill rhymes, story narration ,Creativity,origami art and music, culture and science.
- Eligibility : Graduate in any Discipline.
- Course Date: Throughout the year.
- Course Type : Regular/Distance Learning
- Duration of the Course : 8 Months
- Days/Week : 2 days/2 hrs
- Theory Module : 7
- Practical : 4
- Albums : 6
- Course Fees : Rs 30000
Module 1 : Life History of Dr. Maria Montessori
- This module gives the brief life history of Dr. Maria Montessori
Module 2 : Early Childhood Education and Nutrition(ECE)
- Imparts knowledge about Importance of Early Childhood Education
- Essential Nutrients
- Programs Available under Govt. of India in the field of ECE
Module 3 : Introduction to Montessori Methods
- Six Area of Montessori Classroom
Module 4: Practical Life Exercises (PLE)
- Importance and various groups of PLE
- Steps of PLE
Module 5: Sensorial Education in Montessori
- Sensorial activities of Montessori classroom.
Module 6: Methods of Teaching Reading and Writing and Early childhood language
- Various methods used, to teach children to read and write.
- Jolly Phonics
- Development of language in early childhood
- Nurturing skills
- Milestones of language Development among children.
Module 7: Montessori School Administration
- Planning a layout of the school
- Time table
- Choosing Stories and Rhymes
- Lesson Plan
- Day to Day activities of Montessori Class room.